• Development of Websites: Execute the set up of agent and office websites based on the standard wagtail template platform and inline with content templates submitted, working with the Digital/IT Team
• Website Content upload - Upload text, documents, images and SEO terms throughout the year across website platforms (corporate and office). Primarily related to upload agent profiles and key research content.
• Website Analytics Set Up: Set up google analytics on agent and office websites (inline with templated process ready for google analytics reporting for new agent and office websites – supported by the with the Digital / IT team.
• Website SEO key terms/tags Set up: implement relevant SEO tags / terms for office and agent websites in the development and deployment of websites.
• Training – support onboarding and training process of new offices and their relevant staff in office and agent ongoing website maintenance.
• Sharepoint Intranet support: assist in digital /IT content upload as applicable to Microsoft sharepoint intranet site
• Sharepoint Intranet user set up: assist in user set up/onbording as applicable to Microsoft sharepoint intranet site
• Emails: Support Corporate IT to ensure accurate email management, including creation and deletion of emails for users in network in accordance with best practice guidelines
• Social Channels - offices: support set up for new offices in line with guidelines
• Social Channels - Corporate: support Digital Specialist as required in social content creation and posting inline with templates and guidelines
Monitoring and Reporting:
• Google Dashboards and Digital reporting: Provide offices and agents Google analytics reporting for websites as required – overall aim to highlight areas of opportunities or areas that offices need to work on
• General Reporting and Admin: Provide regular status updates (weekly and monthly) on projects and deliverables, highlighting any issues of concern that require support/escalation.
• Audits: Work with marketing team to ensure brand consistency and best practice is followed across franchise websites and in line with set brand style guide, involving spot checks as required.
Help Desk - General Monitoring & Maintenance Support:
• Provide support to Digital & Technical Support Coordinator to monitor Help Desk email and telephone requests, providing adequate response in a timely manner, in line with key SLA.
o Create/assign/action tickets in the Help Desk Request System
o Effectively communicate status of tickets and incidents to customers and stakeholders
• Provide support and assistance in trouble shooting office enquiries in relation to platforms such as website and intranet, working with relevant third-party providers as applicable
Customer Service Excellence:
• Maintain a high level of customer interaction and engagement
• Foster customer service excellence in day to day operations and liaising with franchise offices and corporate team
• 2 years minimum of experience
• Understanding SEO and google analytics tracking
• Knowledge with SQL language and Sharepoint
• Illustrator/Adobe design knowledge
• Social channel content creation and upload